1. Things That Can Harm Your Garbage Disposal

    The holiday season is finally upon us. If you are like most Americans, that means you may be doing a little more cooking than normal as you prepare to have family and friends over for holiday meals. Extra food prep and large meals can put a strain on your kitchen’s plumbing, especially if you put …Read More

  2. Interesting Facts About Plumbers, Part Two!

    The world needs plumbers. Each town needs at least one, if not several. Each country needs thousands of plumbers, excluding Montenegro of course. Plumbing is important. We at Bears Family PHC are passionate about the plumbing work we do, the plumbing company we founded, and making sure that the good…Read More

  3. Little-Known Facts & Stories About Plumbing And Plumbers

    Hello again! Welcome back to the official blog space of Bears Family Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling — your Loveland, Fort Collins, and Denver plumbers of choice. If this is your first time reading our blog, or perhaps even hearing the name Bears Family PHC in the first place, we’d like to star…Read More

  4. Which Loveland Plumber And HVAC Company Should You Choose

    Which Loveland Plumber And HVAC Company Should You Choose?

    When we are talking about Northern Colorado’s Top Rated Local plumbing & HVAC services provider, there’s a safe bet we at Bears Family Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling will be high on the list. Sure, but like we said, that’s when we are talking about who the best Loveland plumbers or the t…Read More

  5. FAQs About Plumbing Answered By Your Loveland Plumbing Company!

    Bears Family PHC (that’s Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling to the uninitiated), offers Loveland, Fort Collins, and Denver residents the chance to hire an affordable, experienced plumber. As is the case with many professions, experience begets knowledge, and the plumbing industry is no exception as …Read More

  6. An Ode To Loveland’s Beginnings

    As Loveland’s Top Rated Local® plumbing and HVAC services provider, Bears Family Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is your go-to plumber for Loveland, Denver, Fort Collins, and pretty much everywhere in between along the Northern Colorado Front Range!  Offering products from high-quality brands lik…Read More

  7. Loveland HVAC – How Bears Family PHC Can Help

    We are a family-owned and operated plumbing company in Loveland that offers a vast amount of experience when it comes to HVAC and plumbing services. Michael Bears, our owner and founder, began our Loveland plumbing and HVAC company already having plenty of experience under his belt. He started his c…Read More

  8. Your Loveland Plumber Road Trip Essentials Blog

    Upon reading the title of this post, you might be wondering what exactly a Loveland plumber and a road trip have in common. It’s a worthy thing to wonder about, we’ll give you that. But on the other hand, maybe you’ll just have to read this post to figure out the answer. Did we hook ya? No? We…Read More

  9. Plumbing Repair – The Dangers Of DIYing

    Despite the fact that we have been shown some love on the “National Day Calendar” with National Hug a Plumber Day being annually celebrated on April 25th, we are still firmly in the camp that believes we, as a society, have gone overboard when it comes to the “National X Day” phenomenon. Whi…Read More

  10. Choosing The Right Plumber: How To, Part One

    It’s been a long day. Work was rough, you spent most of the day putting out fires — not literal fires, of course — but basically people were mad. People yelled. You took the abuse for 90 percent of the day and spent the remaining 10 percent battling between breaking down and actually finding s…Read More